Bauerfeind LumboTrain® Back Brace
Bauerfeind’s LumboTrain® back braces and supports stabilize and massage the muscles of the lower back, while treating pain and tension with a comfortable breathable knit fabric.
Effective back pain relief with no side effects
Many people who suffer from chronic back pain continually reach for the painkillers. This can be harmful for their health. LumboTrain® braces help reduce back pain and improve mobility and reduce the need for pain medicine. A comfortable pad in the support provides a stimulating massage effect to the muscles of the lower back with every movement to help to reduce tension and relieve pain.
Comfortable, adjustable support
Velcro fastenings and practical hand straps allow for easy application and adjustment, even for people with arthritis. Our soft knit fabric is breathable and skin-friendly, unlike Neoprene and other inferior materials. And, it’s machine washable in the gentle cycle, which helps the support maintain its elasticity and original fit. The stretchy, three-dimensional fabric automatically conforms to any body shape, so you get a natural fit. Soft edges at the outer brace will not dig in to your skin.
Give your back a hand
Walk, sit, stand and run with the back support you need and avoid painful back tweaks with LumboTrain back braces and supports by Bauerfeind.
- Pressure-reduced edge – ensures a comfortable fit without constriction
- High elasticity – adapts to every movement and makes the support extremely comfortable to wear
- Velcro closure system and hand-straps – adjustable and easy to don and doff, even for people with arthritis
- Soft knit fabric – breathable materials keeps moisture away from the body, exerts even pressure and adapts to your body shape
- Three-dimensional Train active knit relieves and – gently straightens the lumbar spine
- Removable viscoelastic pad – supports the back during movements, provides a massaging effect and relieves pain
Treatment of: Back pain, Back sprain, Mild herniated disc, Muscular weakness, Intervertebral disk degeneration