FLA PowerCentric™ Composite Polycentric Knee Brace
This hinged knee sleeve features lightweight but durable dual-axis hinges that allow for a full range of motion. Built-in stops in the hinges prevent hyperextension, and contoured shells provide additional protection against lateral impacts during activity. Neoprene material retains body heat for therapeutic warmth and increased circulation. A double layer of neoprene around the entire kneecap holds the patella securely in place. Features an opening at the back of the knee to prevent the brace from bunching. Open patella design with four adjustable support straps. The low profile, slip-on style is easy to apply and is comfortable to wear.
- Sports neoprene for therapeutic warmth
- Polycentric hinges allow for full range of motion
- Contoured condyle shells provide protection against lateral impacts
- Open popliteal and adjustable support straps
- Lighter-weight composite hinges compared to metal hinges
CONDITIONS/INDICATIONS: Mild to moderate ligament strains, sprains (ACL/PCL), meniscal injuries, medial/lateral co-ligament instabilities and tears, and hyperextension or chronic knee instability problems.
SUPPORT LEVEL: MODERATE – For mild to moderate conditions that require some stabilization of the affected area. For use during recovery.