OTC 10" Elastic Abdominal Binder
The OTC 2518 lightweight elastic binder has a variety of applications. Its most common use is as an abdominal binder for post-surgical dressings. It is effective in supporting abdominal contents when there has been a loss of muscle tone. It can also be used as a rib belt to prevent painful expansion of the best in the case of rib fracture.
- Can be used as a post-operative support or as a rib belt
- Durable 1" wraparound elastic helps support weakened abdominal muscles
- Hook and loop fastening allows easy application and comfortable adjustment
- Flexible stays prevent rolling
- Can be worn by men and women
- Inconspicuous under clothing
- Latex free
CONDITIONS/INDICATIONS: Strains and weaknesses in the abdominal area, loss of muscle tone, post-surgical application
SUPPORT LEVEL: MILD – For weak or aching muscles or joints. For use after recovery or as prevention.