Spenco Total Support® Max Insoles
All the features of the Total Support® Original but with a stiffer, more rigid arch support and SpenCore® Forefoot Pad. Perfect for serious athletes needing stiffer, more rigid support. Most rigid replacement insoles offer some motion control and stability but that’s where the similarity ends: Spenco® Total Support® Insoles feature a patented 3-POD®Modulation System: By positioning pods with varying degrees of hardness beneath key areas of the foot, Total Support® Insoles change the ground forces reaching the foot during activity. This tunes the ride for increased performance and superior comfort while helping to reduce over-pronation—a common problem that causes foot, leg and back pain. Spenco®Total Support® Insoles are unconditionally guaranteed for one year.
Total Support® Technology aids in the relief of symptoms caused by Plantar Fasciitis.
- 3-POD™ System promotes healthy biomechanics, absorbs shock and provides cushioning through multi-density impact zones:
- Stiffer Red POD counters over-pronation
- Softer Blue PODS help guide the stride
- Rigid Stability Cradle provides advanced arch support, deep heel cupping and comfort through the stride
- Custom EVA Layer conforms with normal wear to match the contours of the foot
- Low-Friction Antimicrobial Top Cloth helps prevent blisters and control odor
- Metatarsal Arch Support offloads pressure from the ball-of-foot to help relieve forefoot pain
- SpenCore® Forefoot Crash Pad provides superior cushioning and energy return to the ball-of-foot
- First Ray Drop Zone allows for more efficient, natural toe-off promoting a healthy stride
- Forefoot Perforations increase flexibility and airflow for lasting comfort