Our COVID-19 Update
Updated March 23, 2020
Families are at the heart of DocOrtho and at everything we do, so as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to affect our communities, we wanted to share the steps we’ve taken to help keep our customers, clients and employees safe and healthy during these difficult times.
Like many, we are closely monitoring guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and other local and national health organizations. The following are the actions we’ve taken to date:
- We’re working to maintain a strong supply of disinfecting cleaning supplies.
- We’re increasing the frequency of our regularly scheduled cleanings and sanitization efforts, especially in highly trafficked areas.
- We’ve contracted with a local service provider to fog interior spaces with an EPA and NSF registered disinfectant. Not only is it food safe, but it is also safe for all surfaces and will not harm any of the products we warehouse and sell.
- We’ve paused all work travel and have equipped our office staff with the tools they need to work from home. All employees who are not “critical infrastructure workers” are required to work from their homes while the Governor’s 2020-21 Executive Order remains in effect and then until management states otherwise.
- Effective March 23rd, our order fulfillment and warehouse operations have been designated as Critical Infrastructure pursuant to the Governor’s executive order (2020-21) and per the CISA guidance from the Department of Homeland Security. We have designated our critical infrastructure employees and will continue to maintain our warehouse operations.
- All warehouse personnel are practicing social distancing, maintaining six feet of spacing at all times, and are wearing applicable personal protective equipment.
- We’re constantly reminding our team to take precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing and social distancing in and outside of the office.
In these uncertain times, one thing that remains unwavering is our commitment to bring you the products and quality service you’ve come to expect from us. Currently, our customer service team is working remotely and our warehouse team is reporting to work, under safe & supervised conditions, to ensure your orders are expedited as quickly as possible.
We are also working closely with our suppliers to maintain inventory positions in order to provide you with the goods you need during this unprecedented time. That said, we, unfortunately, cannot guarantee delivery times and are anticipating delays as carriers continue to work around the clock to maintain the domestic supply chain.
Take care of yourself, your family and your friends,
Your DocOrtho Family