AirCast SP Walker™
The SP Walker™ low rocker sole promotes more natural ambulation for improved mobility while the generous foot base has ample room for dressings without sacrificing comfort. The lightweight, trimmable, semi-rigid shell has a pre-inflated anterior aircell and two adjustable aircells located at the malleoli that can be individually inflated for "total contact" fit and secure support. Indication: Metatarsal fracture; Forefoot and midfoot injury; Acute or post-operative use; Bunionectomy; Soft tissue injury.
- Pre-inflated anterior aircell and two adjustable distal aircells provide compression and support the malleoli
- Aircells can be individually inflated for a "total contact" fit
- Lightweight, trimmable, semi-rigid shell protection
- Designed to provide pneumatic support for stable fractures of the foot and ankle, severe ankle sprains, soft tissue injury, metatarsal fractures, forefoot and midfoot injury, bunionectomies and acute or post-operative use.
- 6-month Walking Brace Quality Warranty assures the brace is free from defects in materials and workmanship and will repair or replace a defective product at no charge to customer
CONDITIONS/INDICATIONS: Metatarsal fracture; Forefoot and midfoot injury; Acute or post-operative use; Bunionectomy; Soft tissue injury.
SUPPORT LEVEL: MAXIMUM – For moderate to severe conditions requiring little to no movement of the affected area. For use during initial recovery.