It's You Babe Prenatal Cradle Plus
Much like a woman clasping her hands under her abdomen, the Prenatal Cradle® supports the weight of pregnancy, yet does not restrict mother or child. By freeing the arms and promoting proper circulation to the lower extremities, the undergarment also allows many mothers to remain active through the third trimester.
During pregnancy, vulvar varicosities can occur for many reasons. Increased weight of the enlarged uterus sometimes creates pressure on veins in the pelvic area and interferes with the flow of blood returning from the legs. Naturally higher levels of estrogen promote growth, while increased progesterone tends to relax the smooth muscles of the vein walls. The relaxed veins can become distended and "pop out" as vulvar varicosities. Wearing the supporter before rising in the morning, helps prevent excessive swelling of the vulvar veins.
- Doctor recommended
- Patented design supports back and abdomen
- Gently improves posture while easing many discomforts
- May be worn with regular lingerie
- Based on the most natural stance of a woman with child
- Completely adjustable, even through clothing
- Machine washable, flannel-backed
- Practical - no need to remove for toileting
- Medical tax credit or insurance claim may be applied
- Strong and effective
- Available in regular and tall sizes
The Prenatal Cradle also offers Orthotic Support for patients who have pendulous abdomens and symptoms of: Back pain, Abdominal straining, Painful hip separation, Painful pubic symphysis, Lordosis, Sciatica, Vulvar Varicosities (also used post sclerotherapy), Lympedema, Perineal edema, Incontinence, External prolapsed bladder or uterus