Superfeet hotPINK Women's Ski & Snowboard Insoles
Designed for women’s feet, the hotPINK help stabilize the foot for a better boot fit & edge control, while the dual thermal layers provide warmth for every turn.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- HIGH-IMPACT FOAM LAYER: The closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot so you can keep taking runs while others are back in the lodge
- DEEP HEEL CUP: Features a deep, narrow heel cup that helps absorb shock and position the foot in the boot for a smoother, more comfortable ride
- SUPERFEET SHAPE: Designed with a slimmer heel and an arch length to fit the female foot, the orthotic shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- RESPONSIVE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Top cover treated with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® to absorb, store and release warmth.
- THERMAL LAYER: Open cell thermal layer traps warmth and adds protection against the cold.
- FOIL FOREFOOT: A light-but-durable insulating foil deflects cold away from the forefoot.
- ORGANIC, ODOR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- STABILIZER CAP: Acts as the base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer