Superfeet ORANGE High Arch & High Impact Insoles
Engineered for high-impact activities, the Superfeet ORANGE features a shock-absorbing foam forefoot for people who punish their feet.
- DEEP, NARROW HEEL CUP: Helps support the foot during high-impact activities and long distances
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- HIGH-IMPACT FOAM FOREFOOT: Provides greater shock absorption during high-impact activities like walking, running, or playing on hard, unforgiving surfaces
- RESPONSIVE FULL-LENGTH FOAM: Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort.
- ORGANIC, ODOR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- SUPERFEET® SHAPE: The signature Superfeet shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- REINFORCED STABILIZER CAP: The base of the insole that supports the rear foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer