Inocep Occupational Comfort Gel Insoles
These heavy duty occupational comfort cushioned insoles provides maximum cushioning to protect feet from common pressure areas that are put under stress during our everyday activities. The special foam cradles the feet, while still offering vital arch support. Featuring a combination of lightweight Polyurethane Foam and Gel Forefoot and Heel Strike, this technology revitalizes tired feet and provides the comfort necessary to stay on your feet for longer periods of time.
- Provides maximum cushioning to protect feet from common pressure areas.
- Lightweight Polyurethane Foam provides energy return and revitalizes the feet throughout the day.
- Gel Forefoot and Heel-Strike pads provide extra cushion and shock absorption.
- Increased Foam in the arch area for maximum orthotic support.
- Anti-microbial topcloth.
- Easy, cut-to-size application for custom and exact sizing.
DIRECTIONS AND CARE:
- DIRECTIONS: For best results, remove existing insole from your shoe. Place manufacturers insole on top of INOCEP insole and trim length with sharp scissors. If necessary, wear only half the day for the first few days of use. Your feet may need time to become accustomed to having an arch support. Adjustment time varies from person to person. If you have discomfort, cut back on the increase in time, until you can proceeded again.
- CARE: Hand wash in warm water. Air dry.