medi M.4s Comfort Functional Knee Brace
The M4s Comfort Functional Knee Brace that offers excellent strength, durability and patented technology to provide exceptional performance. The rigid frame design incorporates medi's unique S-frame design, which utilizes the time proven four-point principle to help control and support knee movement. Available in a 'compact' size for shorter patients or anyone needing a brace to fit over special footwear such as ski boots.
- Low-profile, light-weight frame with a 4-point hinge
- Malleable frame allows for customization to individual needs
- Floating buckle system with numbered straps for easy application
- Patented Physioglide hinge matches the knee's natural movement
- Extension/Flexion wedges provide custom protection and limitations:
- Extension limitation at: 0, 10, 20, 30, and 45 degrees
- Flexion limitation at 0, 10, 20, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90 and 120 degrees
- Immobilization at 0, 10, 20, 30, and 45 degrees.
CONDITIONS/INDICATIONS: Support after cruciate ligament ruptures (ACL, PCL, MCL), Collateral ligament ruptures with meniscus lesions, Conservative treatment of knee instability (isolated or combined)
SUPPORT LEVEL: MAXIMUM – Braces and guards designed to provide the ultimate protection and supportMATERIAL: Aluminum, polyester, polyurethane, nylon