FLA Gel-Band® Patella Strap
The GelBand Patella Strap contains a viscoelastic insert that provides consistent and focused compression over either the patellar or quad tendon. The compression of the strap decreases stress and/or overload on the knee. It also increases stabilization of the tendon resulting in improved patellar tracking and improves alignment of the patello-femoral joint.
- Durable, comfortable material ensures lasting wearability.
- Loop Lock Closures for a comfortable, non-binding fit.
- Angulated Tension Control Buckles reversible for superior or inferior applications.
- U-Point Gel Insert focuses pressure on the tendon below the kneecap for improved patellar tracking.
- Can be worn inferior (below) or superior (above) to support either the patellar tendon or quadricep muscles.
- Unique patented design with angulated tension control buckles ensures strap does not bunch behind the knee.
CONDITIONS/INDICATION: Ideal for common conditions such as Runner's Knee.
SUPPORT LEVEL: MILD – For weak or aching muscles or joints. For use after recovery or as prevention.