Inocep Copper Heat Moldable Ultra-Low Profile Orthotic Insoles
The Inocep Copper, Ultra-Low Profile, Heat Moldable Orthotic Insoles combines the superior support of a rigid footbed that forms to your foot with an ultra-low-profile design to fit in casual or dress shoes with a copper infused topcloth. This combination provides support without being bulky. Stabilize, control and balance your feet with Inocep.
- Helps stabilize, control and balance the foot
- Heat moldable for a custom fit
- Ultra-low profile fits in casual or dress shoes
- Copper topcloth is anti-microbial and odor resistant
- Numerous sizes for specific arch placement, performance, overall fit, and maximum comfort
- WEAR MOLD INSTRUCTION (Option #1): Place the orthotics into your footwear and wear as with any other shoe. Your body heat will mold the orthotic to your foot after a few days.
- HEAT MOLDABLE INSTRUCTION (Option #2): Preheat conventional oven to 200°F or convection oven at 175°F. Place orthotics in oven for 3 minutes. Remove orthotics from oven and immediately place into your footwear (make sure original insoles are removed from shoe). Ensure they are sitting flat in your shoes (wrinkle-free). Stand straight up in your shoes with toes pointed forward and your feet shoulder-width apart for 1-2 minutes.
DIRECTIONS AND CARE:
- DIRECTIONS: For best results, remove existing insole from your shoe. Place manufacturers insole on top of INOCEP insole and trim length with sharp scissors. If necessary, wear only half the day for the first few days of use. Your feet may need time to become accustomed to having an arch support. Adjustment time varies from person to person. If you have discomfort, cut back on the increase in time, until you can proceeded again.
- CARE: Hand wash in warm water. Air dry.