OTC Bilateral Hernia Support
The OTC 2958D lightweight hernia support is very simple in design and very easy to use. It serves to comfortably hold a bilateral inguinal or scrotal hernia in reduction, and can also be used in special situations after a hernia repair to prevent recurrence. The uncomplicated low profile design allows it to be worn under clothing without detection.
- Effective in relieving discomfort while treating inguinal or scrotal hernias
- Web elastic encircling belt molds to body contours for a comfortable, custom fit
- Removable foam pads provide localized support at hernia site
- Detachable understrap can be tightened or loosened to increase or relax support
- Easy single hook and loop fastening and adjustment in front
- Inconspicuous under clothing
CONDITIONS/INDICATIONS: Reducible bilateral inguinal / scrotal hernia, post-abdominal surgery to prevent or control incisional hernia
SUPPORT LEVEL: MILD – For weak or aching muscles or joints. For use after recovery or as prevention.