OTC Single Hernia Support
This hernia support is very simple in design and very easy to use. It serves to comfortably hold a single inguinal or scrotal hernia in reduction, and can also be used in special situations after a hernia repair to prevent recurrence. Its uncomplicated low profile asymmetric design allows it to be worn under clothing without detection.
- Web elastic encircling belt molds around body contours for a comfortable, custom fit
- Adjusts easily to provide the ideal amount of compression
- Removable foam pad provides localized support at hernia site
- Detachable under strap can be tightened or loosened to increase or lessen support
- Simple hook and loop fastening for easy application
- Comfortable to wear
CONDITIONS/INDICATIONS: Effective in relieving discomfort while treating inguinal or scrotal hernias, or to control incisional hernias
SUPPORT LEVEL: MILD – For weak or aching muscles or joints. For use after recovery or as prevention.