medi Genumedi Patellar Strap Knee Support
The Genumedi PSS Patella Strap Knee Support is the perfect solution for those suffering from patellar tip syndrome (a.k.a. Runner's Knee / Jumper's Knee). Featuring a two-part pad system for easy patellar guidance and specific reduction of pressure and tension at the tip of the patella and the tibial tuberosity. The offset strap system for balances pressure distribution and the pressure exerted by the integrated silicone dot coating stimulates proprioception to increase quadriceps muscle tone
- Proprioceptive compression helps to guide and stabilize the patella
- Custom support to the patellar tendon without binding behind the knee
- Elastic, breathable fabric with an adjustable strap
- The compressive support increases blood flow
- Silicone patella ring reduces swelling and bruising
- Clima-comfort releases moisture and regulates skin temperature control.
- Clima-Fresh technology inhibits bacteria growth and unpleasant smelling odors.
CONDITIONS/INDICATIONS: Post-injury to the patellar tendon, Patellar Tendonitis ( Jumper's Knee), Osgood-Schlatter disease, Chondromalacia Patellae, Chondropathia patella
SUPPORT LEVEL: MODERATE – Wraps and supports designed to deliver minor to moderate protection and support
MATERIAL: polyamide, polyester, elastane
Winner of the iF DESIGN AWARD 2017
The Genumedi PSS knee support won the "iF design award 2017" in the Product Design category. The jurors awarded the seal of quality among 5,575 submissions from 59 countries.